Good Morning Sunshine

Saturday, January 30, 2010


I love reading photography blogs. It is actually more than a love situation more like an obsession situation. Everyday when I first wake up I go down my Favorite's List on my computer and can not wait to see who has updated their blog. This morning was not that productive in terms of having lots of new blog material to read. I can't help but feel a little disappointed. I decided, "hey maybe I should take a lesson from my own disappointment and try to update this blog a little more frequently??!!! Hmmmm?". Yes, I CAN do it!

So, in the spirit of staying on top of blogging here is a good morning greeting from my little Sunshine to YOU!!!


1 comments:

Jasmine February 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Oh my goodness......I lurrrve this photo! SO pretty!! :)