Hello 2010!!!

Friday, January 1, 2010


The year 2009 was the year of change for us and so many around us as well. It had good and bad moments but most importantly AMAZING moments that we will never forget! I left behind a job that was once something that made me very happy and then began a new chapter as a Mom which is still to date the most intense, wonderful, life changing thing that has happened to me. Eleni has brought so much joy to our lives and we can not imagine life before her arrival. I am very excited to see what 2010 has in store for us. I know there are bunches and bunches of wonderful memories just waiting to happen! Thank you to everyone who made 2009 extra special!

Here are some of my favorite pictures and moments from 2009. Enjoy!

Welcoming our first baby into the world.




We took a short trip to Topanga State Park.






Ari and I celebrated 3 years of marriage in Palm Springs.






Eleni's first trip up to SF.






Eleni is 6 months old!








Eleni's first trip to the pumpkin patch.




Angela Sloan, at the "Welcome to the Mommyhood" Radio Show launch.




Our dear friend's Christina and Mike tied the knot!!






Eleni's first Halloween.




My first real photo shoot, the Hunt Family!




One of our many trips to the park.




One of my favorite shots from 2009, my cousins Ana and Aeris. I love the genuine happiness you can see in their smiles!




And then I was given the opportunity to shoot this sweet little girl, baby Savannah.




I met up with Angela again to snap some holiday portraits.




A picture 7 months in the making!




Eleni's first Christmas!




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Kristi January 30, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

Okay so after you left a comment on my blog I thought I really should go look through hers.... AMAZING!! Everything about your pictures is perfection! I would love to pick your brain, lol. Your skin tones, catch lights, everything is crisp... I can't believe you haven't done more photo shoots. Seriously, I am in AWE!~

Marisa T January 30, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Thanks Kristi!!