The Sias Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


This past Saturday I was given the opportunity to photograph some of the most amazing people I know, my cousins! I knew that this would be a blast and that the pics were going to come out great due to the awesomeness that oozes from each of them. My expectations were of course surpassed! They love to joke around and have a good time so I was able to snap some really fun and amazing shots! Thanks guys!! Hope you love the pics!!!



Meet Aeris, A.K.A. Miss Petunia.




This is her Mommy, my cousin Sara. I still remember when Sara was in diapers, CRAZY!




And her Daddy, Lonnie.




Such a fun little family!




11-20-2009 323_low_blog_11










Meet Ana, beautiful inside and out!




This next series of pictures makes my heart SO VERY happy!!








Too much gorgeous sisterly love in this next one, WOW!




Last but not least meet Chris, these three were trying to be tough...




But the toughness would not stick! ;)




There is just something about this next one that I LOVE.




Love you guys!!


0 comments: