The Schaublin Family

Wednesday, December 2, 2009


I recently met up with the Schaublin family to take their holiday family portraits. It was a blast! Paula has two beautiful daughters who are extremely sweet inside and out! It was such a pleasure capturing the love between each of them. You can see how much they enjoy spending time together and it made for such an easy photo session. Hope you guys love your sneak peak and thank you so much for the opportunity!!



Meet Paula and Gregg's daughter Savannah. She is one of the sweetest and gentle little girls I have ever met! Not to mention, ADORABLE!










This is Paula's other daughter Tessa. She has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen! I could have snapped pictures of her all day! :)




This next one of Savannah is one of my favorite shots from the day.


















0 comments: