The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


I am loving this holiday season! I can only attribute it to one thing, my baby girl Eleni! This year Christmas is so much more exciting having a little one to share it with, even  though she still is too young to really know what it means or what is going on around her. She loves looking at all of the decorations and ornaments. I love watching the interest and fascination in her eyes.

This year Ari and I could not wait a minute later than the morning after Thanksgiving to start decorating our house. We love putting the fire on and enjoying all of the little holiday touches around our home.

These are some of my favorite...







This was my favorite Christmas book as a child. I found it waiting for me on my doorstep the other day. My parents' found it and thought Eleni might enjoy it too. SO SWEET!


These are two of my favorite ornaments. Ari bought Eleni the pink dress ornament last Christmas while she was still in my belly. My Mom bought the little cloth angel ornament for our very first Christmas together as a Mr. & Mrs.!


0 comments: