Angela + Chris + Baby Emma

Wednesday, December 9, 2009


What do you get when you cross an awesomely Shabby Chic house, a host of a rockin' radio talk show, a man that could win Dad of the year, and a beautiful baby girl?! What you get is one amazing family that I was lucky enough to get to take pictures of this past weekend.

Angela and Chris have such a cool house, I was thrilled when we pulled up and saw a bright red front door waiting for us. P.S.: I hope to one day have our own bright red front door, fingers crossed. The inside of their home was just as beautiful as the front, decorated perfectly to the very last detail. Don't even get me started on their backyard, a combination of an island oasis mixed with comfy couches and shabby chic details in every corner! Not only do Angela and Chris have an awesome house but a perfect and gentle baby girl, Emma. The three of them make such a fun family.

You might remember Angela and Baby Emma from my previous blog entry "Welcome To The Mommyhood". If you have not had the time to listen to the "Welcome To The Mommyhood" radio show, MAKE TIME! ;) You will not regret it!

Alrighty, enough of my babbling on to the good stuff! I have been looking forward to this shoot for weeks now because I knew it was going to be a blast. Angela and her family over-delivered. Thanks guys for a fun afternoon and for the opportunity to snap some pictures of your wonderful family!!






Meet the other two members of this awesome family, Black Jack and Sparky.








Favorite shot of the day of Baby Emma. Look at that face, PERFECTION!!




They had this super cute garden shed that I wanted to steal and bring home with me. LOVE IT!














Some of the beautiful details from Emma's nursery.












1 comments:

Christina Dely December 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Baby Emma's eyes are absolutely stunning! You did such a beautiful job of capturing their sparkle.