Rain Rain Go Away

Wednesday, January 20, 2010


It has been raining rather heavily for CA standards for the past couple of days. It makes me even more sleepy (if that is possible). I have had the itch to start shooting more and with the lack of natural light it is making things rather tough! I HATE using my on camera flash, the pictures always seem off and unflattering. So I decided to take a big leap with the help of a B&H Photo gift card from Christmas and purchase a Speedlight for my camera. I have been hesitant to do so because this is a whole new territory for me that I know nothing about. We all have to start somewhere though right?! So once I get my new friend in the mail (hopefully next week) I will be devoting all of my free time to learning the ins and out of my Speedlight. Wish me luck!!!

0 comments: